Tuesday 17 November 2015

Forbidden Love: CRAZY LOVE

Forbidden Love: CRAZY LOVE:

I
get it you don't care, fuck you to cause i don't either. You are a
lonely feminist that believes in nothing, A fucked up psychopath i
should have never met. i hate you, i love you or at least i want you to
**** me again and again. i want to wake up next to your misty breath and
fight bout whose making breakfast. I want to fight in the morning
before work and blame my bad day on you. dress in a sun dress on a
Sunday and go visit your mum and pretend like we don't fight.


 US;
it all seemed to make sense until  you tried to walk away tried to hurt
me. but guess what i knew about her the whole time so check again cause
i left footprints all over her bed sheets too,i to know when she gives
and receives.how her lips taste and the dash of her cheap perfume.not
that i wanted her in any way, i mean class and subs are worlds apart,
though i understand shes your go-to toy. you can keep this one, 

but
i want you: i want to get inside your head and write your worst
nightmares and your all so sweet dreams.its not over you wont bury me
and get away with it.
yes
yes am a crazy bitch and yes i will keep you chained to my hand. now
that its all said and done we are going to pick up the pieces and put
our hearts back in order. I will forgive you and we will move on because
i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment